Monday, May 24, 2010

Rocky Road Brownies

--ANOTHER diet buster! You can thank me later :))-- My boyfriend (unlike me) doesn't have a sweet tooth and very rarely will eat any, but he was all over these and volunteered to "taste test" them for me :)--


INGREDIENTS:
1 box - Betty Crocker Triple chocolate brownie mix
1 7oz jar - marshmallow creme
1/2 cup - peanut butter
1 tbsp - milk (I ended up needing 2)
30 mini - chocolate covered peanut butter cups (reeses) OR 14-16 regular sized ones if you can't find minis like me
1/2 cup - salted peanuts; roughly chopped
1-2oz - semi sweet bakers chocolate OR 1/2 cup - semi sweet chocolate chips


STEP 1:
Prepare and bake brownies according to package and let cool COMPLETELY

STEP 2:
Using your mixer- beat peanut butter, marshmallow and 1tbsp of milk and mix until creamy. I had to use another 1tbsp of milk because it was still to sticky and wouldn't have spread well at all. 2tbsp did the trick!

STEP 3:
Spread the marshmallow mixture over COMPLETELY cooled brownies


STEP 4:

(I couldn't find the mini ones so I opted for these, there are a total of 16)
Unwrap and chop chocolate candies into somewhat large chunks and sprinkle ontop of marshmallow layer. Do the same with the peanuts



STEP 5:
Melt about 2oz of the bakers chocolate OR chocolate chips according to package directions and drizzle over top. I use a fork for the drizzling


ENJOY!


:)) Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment