Monday, May 10, 2010

Mandarin Chicken Stir-Fry

--Super easy and so delicious!--(I apologize for the lack of photos with this post, it was the dinner I made my mother in law for Mothers Day and I was too busy chit-chattin to remember to take pics until last minute!)

INGREDIENTS:
4 or 5 - Chicken breasts
1 bag - frozen stir fry veggie mix of your choice (You could certainly use fresh veggies if you chose too, this was just so easy and for $1.88 a bag, I don't think you can go wrong!)
1 bottle - Mandarin Sauce (Asian foods section)

*This recipe can be served over rice OR noodles, I made a little of both and used some thin spaghetti for the noodles, if you do noodles be sure to add 1tbsp olive oil to keep them from drying and sticking together*


Step 1:
Season chicken with some salt and pepper and cook over medium heat in a lightly oiled pan, until no longer pink. Remove from pan to a dish and let cool

Step 2:
Using same pan follow directions on package for the stir-fry veggies or steam your own veggies. While they are cooking either slice or cut the chicken into bite size chunks

Step 3:
Add chicken back to veggies and add entire bottle of sauce, let simmer until warmed through.


SERVE & ENJOY!

:) Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Another Chinese dish of yours that I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) If you don't get around to it by the time my trip rolls around I can make them up at the river!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! I want to try to make this sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete