Monday, May 10, 2010

Question of the week: 2

Chaeli: When I am cooking or baking I have to start with a totally clean kitchen and have to have my music on, something about jamming out while cooking is so relaxing to me! What are something things that are neccessary to you when cooking or baking?

:) Courtney

Courtney: I used to always have music playing while I cooked, for christmas one year my family got me a under the cabinet radio/tv I always had that thing on, but now I listen to Presley as she plays in the back yard while I cook. I too am very picky about my kitchen being clean before, during and after I cook a meal. I would have to say though that my chopping knife & Rachel ray garbage bowl are essential to my happiness while cooking :) Oh and also something necessary while I cook is that my dogs stay out of the kitchen. It makes me so mad when they get under my feet while I am working my way around the small kitchen I have! <3 Chaeli

No comments:

Post a Comment