Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Made with love


Well it's my turn to introduce myself and add some love to this blog! I'm Courtney, a little info about me: I live with my boyfriend and our 2 dogs, who are very much like our children. Like Chaeli, I too grew up eating the same 4 or 5 things over and over again. So last year when we bought our own house I decided that wasn't going to continue! My boyfriend has Type 1 juvenile diabetes so cooking for him is a little harder not to mention he is an extremely picky eater. I think that I have mastered the art of altering recipes so they are healthy for him and so that he will eat them. I also have a passion for baking and will use any excuse I can to make sweets :) I enjoy cooking and baking I think it's relaxing and a fun way to express creativity. I'll pretty much cook for anyone who will let me, so grab a fork and come on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment