Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Question of the week: 4


Hey Courtney my question for ya is: Who is your favorite food star? Mine is Rachel Ray! She was the one who made me think cooking was easy some others I had watched made the ingredients and process of cooking seem like a art that you needed to go to school for. Rachel Ray brought it down to earth but kept her meals delicious. I have one of her cookbooks, she has some great pasta and burger recipes in it. The first time I cooked for my husbands father I cooked her stuffed cowboy jalepeno burger recipe and it was a hit! She is so fun to watch, I just love her style quick, easy, yumm-o! I used to watch her religiously before tivo and dvr :) Now I catch a show every now and then but her style sticks with me everyday at dinner time!


Chaeli: I don't have just one favorite food star. There are 4 or 5 different shows I watch religiously on TV. If I had to pick one, it would be Ina, from Barefoot Contessa. I have been watching her show since highschool and I love how simple yet classy everything she makes is. Plus she is known for making some fabulous desserts! I have learned lots of little tricks from her about cooking and baking. She also offers up variations and alternatives to each recipe she makes, which I love because you can't always find the same ingredients in our grocery stores, and if you don't like a certain ingredient, you can switch it out with something else that she suggests!

No comments:

Post a Comment